Some of the services provided are, mold testing; VOC testing (Volatile Organic Compounds) Paints, Chloroflurocarbons, chlorocarbons, Formaldehyde; all types of indoor quality, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide; asbestos identification; meth lab detection; and microbiology.
Protection Environmental Service has performed 15 years of air sampling.
We have performed Moisture intrusion for 25 yrs. We use IR meters and moisture meters.
The most important thing about mold is to identify the cause. We do this and put it in writing.
We write remediation prescriptions. But by ethics we do not do repairs or remediation. This is not permitted in 11 States.
We can recommend companies that can perform the work, professionally, that needs to done.
We do Post Remediation Verification testing (PRV) and certify that the job has been completed or is acceptable.
- Certified by the ACAC as a Certified Indoor Environmentalist (CIE). One of three in the Cincinnati Area.
- Member of the (IAQ) Indoor Air Quality
- Studied and is a student of the IICRC
- Studied under the ACGIH, American Conference of Governmental Industrial hygienist
- Member of ASHI, Ohio ASHI, Southern Ohio ASHI
- Past president of Ohio ASHI